Fitness Programmes In PerthWe deliver and have delivered bespoke programmes to specialist groups
of peers, including MindSpace, Support in Mind, 16-19 years olds not in work, training or study, Perth Autism Support, unpaid carers supported by PKAVS, as well as ‘Fitness to Feel Better,’ for the self-management, recovery and early intervention/prevention of common mental health conditions, which is open to anyone who can benefit.
Fitness to Feel Better:
– 8 Week Progressive Programmes
– WORKOUT, GUIDED RELAXATION, PEER EXCHANGE & SUPPORT
– Fully Private and Small Group (Max 8 per programme)
– Benefit from a NO-PRESSURE ENVIRONMENT, gentle encouragement, individual attention,
– CONFIDENTIAL, SUPPORTIVE, NON-JUDGEMENTAL
We will shortly be rolling out Fitness to Feel Better for specific age groups and demographics, thereby increasing the power of the peer element as well as social comfort levels for some.